The mission of The Eye Center is to provide high quality eye
care and to deliver excellence in the prevention and cure
of eye disorders. In view of the growing demand of high quality
eye care, opthalmic services have expanded rapidly over the
past few years, in both the governmental and private sectors
in Saudia Arabia. The Eye Center is a building which has been
furnished for a total floor area of 1,800 square meters. Consultants,
an optometrist, opthalmic nurses and technicians work in the
Center. There are examination lanes, one operating theater
for Excimer laser used for correction of myopia and astigmatism.
In addition, the ancillary services consist of computerized
perimeter, fluorecein angiography, Indocyanine green angiography,
ultrasonography, computerized corneal topography. The laboratory
has an outstanding facility for the study of infectious diseases
and special tests for allergy of the eye.
- To render high standard of eye care.
- To establish high quality medical, laser and surgical
services of the eye.
- Encourage and disseminate knowledge in the diagnosis,
treatment, and prevention of eye diseases.
- To provide subspecialty services in opthalmology.
- To render state of the art in the correction of myopia,
hyperopia, and astigmatism.